Sunday, April 15, 2007

Twp point Mission: Envisioning the Mississippi Train……

Poles apart….pink Floyd….the Division bell…….

Misinterpreted, as a love track, sad song by many,…..but a song ,based on the after World War II.

My friend calls me; what the fuck is wrong with you……..u can’t afford a distraction…..!!!!!!!!!!
You got to stick to your TWO POINT THEORY….

Iam not distracted…..it happened……..it was raining that night and the door was open….cool moist breeze hit my face and I was chatting with her…….something happened….that moment just stayed…..

You are losing it boss; you already have enough up your sleeve, u can’t afford another 10 kilos of weight on your legs to slow yourself down……GET OF IT YOU FUCK…
What can I say…….if it happened it must be destined…every union has a purpose….a life and an end…..

How long have you been chatting with her;

A week;

And you claim already that Ur in love????????????????

Sort off

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Nothing…I guess I land up making the weirdest choices…that’s why u are my friend “MY FRIEND”

She’s a kid, in front of you, dude…..possible she haven’t even reached her puberty….and u already have attained the prime…..probably cum more than her total number of days on this planet…are you a psycho or what……are u on drugs????? She’s gonna spit you like a flavorless chewing Gum…..what the hell even Iam saying…… listen pal…she won’t even come close to the ACHE you are in … she probably has seen things like these in FLICKS…..that’s it…

I feel she loves me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever man,…..don’t call me tomorrow down with half a bottle of scotch……

Hey I understand….let me clear it out with her……….pls….Iam not forgetting my TWO POINT MISSION….i just can’t get her out of my system….inflicted and infected by her eyes….her brain….. She is the one….

It’s your choice after all……anyhow got to go…have to attend BABA RAMDEV’S camp early morning….

Bye.

Midnight blues……receive a track from her “Mississippi train”

Epitome of togetherness………in quite moments of pauses I remain….truly yours……and smiles of that youth full love air surrounds me again….visit her profile and enlarge her photo ….stare stare stare…..fall fall fall… love songs from all genres surround me…….. Time goes by…..and Luis Armstrong plays “as time goes by”

Bliss eternity……

Internet connection disconnected….reconnect tripping of the chair…..

Do you love me…….

And here it goes….

Morning glorifies…….online on her profile page….

A nice note of thanks on her about me section……..changed her DP…..changed her write up…..

It about time……I gather myself together……….

My TWO POINT MISSION waiting for me…..

Just one of those moments of heavenly NUMBNESS…… back to my Classic regulars and black coffee….

A smile decorates this unshaven 7 by 12….

Another E-mail from the community for suggestion..

Good morning…

Yet again I burry the last week just like one in past……

With yet another promise….of remaining a friend………………….

DAMN…..so fuckin college….
So fuckin college……….

I log off her face in my eyes…..her name on my lips…… and her words in my ears “I ADORE THEE”

One more name deleted from expecting call on my birthday……

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

vipul i donno watta say....derz much more 2 u....hey hw do i gt in touch wid ya...ur no. perhaps.........?
n hey kp up d gud work...amazin thots..
chandni

my epiphany said...

dear chandani.....if u ever visit this blog again then do mail me at vipulamar@gmail.com...... how can i thanks enough for the appreciation u gave for my little work...rather its not my work at all its just my STATE OF MINd.....

----------- said...

State of mind.
Only?
thank you.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.